There are many roulette strategies you could come by. The easiest way to approach this is to categorize them into two. One category contains strategies based on a bet that progresses after one round. The
There are many roulette strategies you could come by. The easiest way to approach this is to categorize them into two. One category contains strategies based on a bet that progresses after one round. The other category covers methods where the bet stays the same.
The goal of progressive strategies is to increase the size of the bet. The strategy will depend on the outcome of the round. The Martingale and Paroli’s methods are sleep progressions. These work well for outside bets. These are also a good way to compensate for all your losses. They can also cause you to run out of money quickly.
- Martingale system. This progressive strategy suggests that you double your bet after every loss. It is very straightforward and easy even for newbies. It is a very risky strategy and experienced players do not use this.
- Paroli system or reverse Martingale. This popular strategy tells you to only double your bet after every win. It is somehow safer than the Martingale system.
- D’Alembert system. This is a flat progression method. It is more suitable for inside bets. You will not win as often, but when you do, sometimes you might end up with more money than what you lost.
- Fibonacci sequence. There are many players who use this mathematical sequence to bet in a progressive manner. This is usually considered much safer than the Martingale system.
This type of strategy tells you to keep your bet the same all throughout the game. It also allows you to change it as you like.
- James Bond strategy. Ian Fleming devised this and Britain’s greatest secret agent used this. This flat betting system covers more than half of the table in bets. It tries to turn the odds of the game in favor of the player. In the end, it does not.
- Neighboring numbers. This is another popular strategy. It means splitting your bet and placing it on five numbers next to each other on the roulette wheel. When you bet on a certain number, it is often said that it is better to wager on the neighboring numbers as well. The logic on this is that you increase your chance of winning in case the ball misses the pocket you have chosen.
Roulette strategies are different sets of guidelines that help players perform better. There is no guarantee that a certain strategy will work all the time. You will sometimes win, and you will lose sometimes. Sometimes you get earnings, sometimes you leave at a loss. That is how the game of roulette goes. That is also what makes it very exciting and addictive. There is a popular saying. It goes like this. “No one can win at roulette unless he or she steals money from the table while the dealer is not looking.”